We have built the dream team at PreventScripts. Between our co-founders, advisors and investors, we are equipped to take on the challenge of helping primary care providers increase revenue by preventing disease.
Meet our expert advisor, Rob Followell, MHA.
Tell me a little about your background?
- I am married to my soulmate.
- We have five kids ranging in age from 10 to 31.
- I have an undergraduate degree in social work and a Masters degree in health administration, both from the University of Kentucky.
- I spent 25 years as a hospital executive, working for eight different for-profit companies across seven states.
- Pursuing my passion for helping others, in 2017, I founded the Followell Company.
- We provide executive coaching and mentoring, leadership training, and public speaking focused on servant leadership.
What do you love the most about your work?
- The thing that I loved most about being a hospital executive was coaching and mentoring others to be their very best; through the Followell Company, I’m able to do that full-time.
- There’s nothing better than using your talents to assist others and watching them blossom.
How did you get involved in working with PreventScripts?
- Dr. Davis and I grew up in the same town, and both attended the University of Kentucky.
- We reconnected, and she shared with me what she was doing withPreventScripts.
- With my engagement in healthcare and my love for helping others, it was a natural fit.
What do you like about what PreventScripts is building?
- PreventScripts is building a unique and innovative way to engage patients in taking an active role in managing their chronic illnesses, as well as preventing impending chronic diseases with lifestyle change.
What keeps you up at night?
- A burning desire to help equip others to be their best.
- I want to guide people to take personal responsibility for their actions, their growth, and their future.